What our clients say
BMW AG, Germany
Hydrogen Storage Development
EducationMassachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S. in Physics (2004), M.S. in Mechanical Engineering (2006)
- 2006-2010 BMW AG, Munich, Germany, Hydrogen Fuel Tank Development: System, thermal and CFD Simulations, participation in HySim project
- 2004-2006 MIT Bioinstrumentation Lab: Development of high-speed needle-free injection system
- DE102007057979 (A1), Tobias Brunner and Atanas Pavlov, 2009-06-04, Cryogenic hydrogen filling method for storage container i.e. cryogenic tank, of motor vehicle, involves re-cooling hydrogen using suitable cooling potential, supplying residual gas and supplying large portion of gas into tank
- DE102007023821 (A1), Tobias Brunner and Atanas Pavlov, 2008-11-27, Method for filling cryogenic hydrogen tank on vehicle has residual gas tapped off to be conditioned at lower temperature before returning to cool the tank prior to filling with fresh gas
- Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Dr. (PhD), Mathematical Modelling and Applications (2013)
- Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski", B.S. in Informatics (2004), M.S. in Informatics (2008)
Previous work2003-2010 Mapex JSC, Sofia, Bulgaria, GIS software development
- Borisov, M. K., N. S. Dimitrova, M. I. Krastanov. Global asymptotic stability of a functional differential model with time delay of an anaerobic biodegradation process. Sedica Journal of Computing, 2017
- Borisov, M., Dimitrova, N., Simeonov, I.. Mathematical Modelling of Anaerobic Digestion with Hydrogen and Methane Production. Preprints of the 6th IFAC Conference on Foundations of Systems Biology in Engineering The International Federation of Automatic Control Magdeburg, Germany, October 9-12, 2016, 49, 26, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2016, DOI:10.1016/j.ifacol.2016.12.131, 231-238
SysMo Ltd. is wholly committed to its quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. We believe in the concept of customer and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
Our Quality Policy is based on 2 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
Within this policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard IS0 9001:2015.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Information Security Policy
Our information security management is based on the prevention of potential adverse events through systematic analysis of the environment, requirements of all stakeholders, risk assessment and the implementation of a set of technical and organizational risk mitigation measures.
This information security policy sets the framework for a system of measures aimed at:
- Ensuring confidentiality of information (corporate and client) through the implementation of approved restrictions on access and disclosure of information;
- Ensuring the integrity of information by protecting against unauthorized modification or destruction of information;
- Ensuring accessibility of information to authorized employees by ensuring reliable and timely access to information;
- Ensuring continuity of business processes;
- Minimizing the security risks of information causing loss or damage to the Organization, its customers, partners and other stakeholders;
- Minimize the degree of loss or damage caused by breakthroughs in information security;
- Inform employees about their responsibilities and obligations regarding information security;
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements.